Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

100m sprint

Do you know what it's like to be in the Olympic finals Sprint.”on your marks.” We were under starters orders.” How did you feel when you started the race.” When they started calling the countries that were competing the crowd went will although it was a bite to loud!” When the race started what were you imagining how were you thinking the race will go!” Well when I was thinking in my mind that I was going to be nervous because I won't do my best nervous that I will be the last one to cross the line. But I said a quick prayer and I felt a bite confident.” How did the race start!” The starter fired his pistol and that's how I know!” In the race what was the problem!” I tripped over!” How did you solv the problem!” I got up and gave it a little rub and then I tried to keep up with the others!” How did the race end!” I ran really fast like a cheetah then I saw the line. I ran so fast that I nearly came last place. I  cam 4th place. When I saw my coach he said “ well done you tried your best!”
 

2 comments:

  1. HI HANNAH I really LOVE your whiting because I shows that you really know the story. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look who back the master of blogging so hi I just want to say I always am looking what your doing.im like spying on you your pircture is so really you I like that now I want to call you cheese burger like cree

    ReplyDelete